Here are the things you should know when coming in…
You will need to…
- Book your schedule in advance because due to state mandate, we are limiting the number of people in the clinic.
- Adhere to the safety guidelines below.
Your safety is our top priority and here are what you should know…
Steps We Are Taking:
- We strictly monitor staff and patient symptoms and adherence to safety precautions
- Temperature scanning using a non-contact thermometer
- Disinfect the facility including, but not limited to surfaces, beds, tables, doorknobs, equipment, countertops, and faucet handles
- Social distancing 6 ft apart
- Disinfectant is conveniently available
- Increase ventilation using open doors, windows or the fan in the HVAC system to create better airflow
- All staff wear masks and gloves and even face shields if needed
- All staff follow hand washing and sanitizing protocols after each patient contact
What YOU Should Do:
- If you have any of these symptoms, you should stay home
- Persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- You can bring your own equipment if possible
- Avoid contact with others
- Observe social distancing 6 ft apart from others
- Disinfect your hands upon entering the clinic
- Wear a mask while you’re at the clinic
- Avoid touching your face while at the clinic
- If you need to cough or sneeze, do so into a tissue, then immediately dispose of the tissue and wash your hands. If tissue is not available, do so into your elbow. Avoid directing a cough toward others
To limit the number of people in the clinic, you will need to book and reserve your appointment for each session.
Call us at (718) 285-0884 to reserve your spot!
Sharmin Tiu-Curcio, OTR/L
33-10 Queens blvd., Ste 301, Long Island City NY 11101