If you are having issues with the finer abilities due to hand/finger/wrist/elbow problems, we can help. Our therapists are the experts in getting you back to function after surgery, injury or loss.
Cases in which people need hand therapy include:
- Repetitive and overuse injuries of the elbow, wrist and hand
- Work-related injuries
- Post surgery from carpal tunnel, tendon repair and more.
Not being able to use your hand can be devastating. We can help. We utilize the most advanced methods to accelerate healing and restore the use of your hand, wrist, fingers and more. Don’t trust your precious hands to just anyone. Let the experts get you back to work, life and leisure fast.
Treatments may include:
- Joint Mobilization – The application of movement and force to a joint for the purpose of increasing motion and range. Can be used to reduce pain. Sometimes discomfort may accompany the procedure.
- Soft Tissue Mobilization – The application of movement and force to muscles, ligaments, nerves or other soft-tissue for the purpose of promoting healing and normalization. Can be used to reduce pain. Sometimes discomfort may accompany the procedure.
- Therapeutic Exercises – Strengthening and balancing the muscles around your joints are essential for good movement, stability and pain relief.
Call us for a consultation today (718) 285-0884 or Request an appointment below.