If your child is not able to focus, pay attention, sit-still, or seems anxious, sensitive and uncoordinated, it doesn't mean you are a bad parent. They may have a sensory processing issue that is causing it. And … More
Why Should You Choose My Occupational Therapy Practice?
- My journey into Occupational Therapy isn’t filled with glitz and glamour like a Hollywood celebrity. Instead, it’s similar to countless other immigrants currently residing in the United States. I yearned for a career that involved working directly with people. That little girl’s imagination turned into a beautiful reality, and I’m thankful that she didn’t give up. If there’s one thing, which I’d like to say to the next generation of little immigrant boys and girls, I’ll say this: Many may deem your dreams as unattainable, but you must keep in mind that it’s possible
- Everyone must feel welcome. It’s important for patients to receive care as if they’re family. I want to know your name, I want you to ask questions versus being afraid that your thoughts aren’t important, and I want to show that I value your trust. Whenever a patient extends trust to me, it’s one of the most priceless gifts. As a healthcare professional, I value your trust immensely.
- Safety. I prioritize your safety, recognize the significance of creating a customized treatment, and I want to assist in your healing process.
- Location, Location, Location. We are easily accessible by 7th train, Q32 or Q60 bus.
- Cleanliness is Key. Long before the arrival of COVID-19, I positioned cleanliness as a priority inside the office. With COVID-19 now part of everyone’s new normal, we’ve initiated updated guidelines.
- Patient Satisfaction. When we offer customized therapy, the driving factor is to provide exemplary service to each patient. Because of this, we’ll do our best to correct situations where the client feels we didn’t meet our own standards.